Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

DBZ vs Naruto on Fanfiction.net

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
12-21-2014 01:44 PM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

Gnomishness wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.


I actually read this a while ago and yes: he is wanking Naruto here...

Naruto does not have the DC to blow up a moon. Even if he had keep his So6P powers and trained with them for some considerable time, one-shooting moons by himself with physical attacks would’ve probably been beyond him.

Not to mention, the author gets Naruto’s mentality all wrong in his stories.

Still, I am thankful for reading this Fic because if someone random thinks that the Narutoverse is this much stronger then I think, clearly my own interpretation isn’t wanking at all and is actually completely natural.



He gets pissed off when someone tells him hes wrong to lol.

I agree


__________________

[Reply] #22
12-21-2014 02:25 PM
likky split
Guest

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him,'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said tome- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put yourfamily through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this fanfic gave me cancer anyway.

[Reply] #23
12-21-2014 02:26 PM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

likky split wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him,'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said tome- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put yourfamily through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this fanfic gave me cancer anyway.



Destroyed.


__________________

[Reply] #24
12-21-2014 02:28 PM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

likky split wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him,'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said tome- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put yourfamily through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this fanfic gave me cancer anyway.



Damn


__________________

[Reply] #25
12-21-2014 03:38 PM
Joined: 06-09-2014
Posts: 5,903
offline
Gnomishness
Gnomishness
Proud Mekgineer of Konohashire
Rep: 57

Fan of HST wrote:

Gnomishness wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.


I actually read this a while ago and yes: he is wanking Naruto here...

Naruto does not have the DC to blow up a moon. Even if he had keep his So6P powers and trained with them for some considerable time, one-shooting moons by himself with physical attacks would’ve probably been beyond him.

Not to mention, the author gets Naruto’s mentality all wrong in his stories.

Still, I am thankful for reading this Fic because if someone random thinks that the Narutoverse is this much stronger then I think, clearly my own interpretation isn’t wanking at all and is actually completely natural.



He gets pissed off when someone tells him hes wrong to lol.

I agree


It’s too bad because I had actually liked his earlier Fic where he didn’t skew the power levels THAT much...


__________________

[Reply] #26
12-21-2014 05:04 PM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 103

likky split wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him,'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said tome- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put yourfamily through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this fanfic gave me cancer anyway.

whoa


__________________

[Reply] #27
12-21-2014 05:14 PM
Joined: 08-31-2014
Posts: 4,551
offline
Saffron
Saffron
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

likky split wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him,'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said tome- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put yourfamily through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this fanfic gave me cancer anyway.

Paged

[Reply] #28
12-21-2014 05:56 PM
Joined: 10-26-2014
Posts: 4,779
offline
-Fantom-
-Fantom-
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

likky split wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him,'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said tome- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put yourfamily through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this fanfic gave me cancer anyway.


Damn.


__________________

[Reply] #29
12-23-2014 06:54 AM
Hie
Guest

That fic is pretty funny. Well, I think I could be. I could only read so much retardedness. I thought the author was bad, but shit, the reviewers are just as bad, if not worse straight

[Reply] #30
12-23-2014 10:41 PM
Joined: 06-09-2014
Posts: 5,903
offline
Gnomishness
Gnomishness
Proud Mekgineer of Konohashire
Rep: 57

So this Fic has been continuing and I actually like it, minus the cringing which I do every time he makes a reference to his fallible power scheme.

Basically, If he wasn’t so intent on making his Fic quite so overpowered and his character’s quite so obnoxiously strong, I’d have enjoyed it and rated it among the better fics in the site.

But I had a thought... I thought That maybe I could change the Fic myself; change an rewrite it towards the full glory which it could be if it were even halfway accurate.

So here I’m asking if anyone would like that or if anyone thinks I should. If I do end up writing it, you can be sure that I’m going to post it on this site for everyone here t read judge and (possibly) enjoy. It would basically be the same Fic just with less obnoxiously OFF powerlevels...

What do you say?


__________________

[Reply] #31
12-23-2014 10:42 PM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

You can do what you want dawg.

That’s why its called fanfiction


__________________

[Reply] #32
12-23-2014 10:44 PM
Joined: 03-25-2011
Posts: 13,322
offline
Jurassic DIO
Jurassic DIO
Fabulous lizard man
Rep: 147

Y-3 wrote:

The Living Tribunal wrote: is that griffith ?


Lmao.


__________________

[Reply] #33
12-23-2014 10:46 PM
Joined: 06-09-2014
Posts: 5,903
offline
Gnomishness
Gnomishness
Proud Mekgineer of Konohashire
Rep: 57

Fan of HST wrote: You can do what you want dawg.

That’s why its called fanfiction


But is it righteous?
Is it pure?
Is it a more worthy pursuit of my time then, say, this?


__________________

[Reply] #34
12-23-2014 10:48 PM
Joined: 05-30-2014
Posts: 2,187
offline
Staz
Staz
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 60

Lel, this thread gave me cancer, it’s so inaccurate, everyone knows Naruto is MFTL+++.
lol, BAIT!


__________________

[Reply] #35
12-23-2014 10:49 PM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

Gnomishness wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: You can do what you want dawg.

That’s why its called fanfiction


But is it righteous?
Is it pure?
Is it a more worthy pursuit of my time then, say, this?



If you like writing and putting together idea’s, then yes lol.


__________________

[Reply] #36
12-23-2014 10:56 PM
Joined: 06-09-2014
Posts: 5,903
offline
Gnomishness
Gnomishness
Proud Mekgineer of Konohashire
Rep: 57

Fan of HST wrote:

Gnomishness wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: You can do what you want dawg.

That’s why its called fanfiction


But is it righteous?
Is it pure?
Is it a more worthy pursuit of my time then, say, this?



If you like writing and putting together idea’s, then yes lol.


Then I’ll go for it.
Thanks.

(Oh. And heads up, I’ll be spamming your inbox with the chapters because you helped me decide to write it. Isn’t this going to be great?!)


__________________

[Reply] #37
12-23-2014 11:39 PM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

That’s cool


__________________

[Reply] #38
12-24-2014 10:45 AM
Joined: 10-24-2014
Posts: 330
offline
HALK
HALK
Regular
Rep: 12

likky split wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him,'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said tome- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put yourfamily through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this fanfic gave me cancer anyway.

paged


__________________

[Reply] #39
12-24-2014 10:48 AM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

likky split wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him,'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said tome- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put yourfamily through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this fanfic gave me cancer anyway.

This might’ve been the best thing I’ve ever read.

[Reply] #40
12-24-2014 10:49 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

likky split wrote:

Fan of HST wrote: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10870886/2/Naruto-the-Human-Alien

Damn. I knew fanfiction was bad, but this is just sad. I regret visting that site for a couple minutes lol.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him,'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said tome- 'Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put yourfamily through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this fanfic gave me cancer anyway.



Forgot to page this. Now done.


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact