Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Bleach is so awful

<< First < Prev 1 [2]

[Reply] #21
06-25-2015 11:40 AM
Joined: 05-30-2015
Posts: 105
offline
FadeIntoTruth
FadeIntoTruth
Regular
Rep: 0

Manny del Fuego wrote:

FadeIntoTruth wrote:

Manny del Fuego wrote: bleach does not “always win” without equalization. vs matters do indeed come down to energy and the properties of said energies...but if any given verse has energy at least comparable in properties to reiatsu, or maybe not comparable but powerful and/or versatile in its own ways, then well the energies go at it

equalization is pointless and a subtle form of wanking/downplay, in that it subtly acknowledges a certain verse’s superiority over another, via faulty applications of energy properties (often verse specific applications at that), and thus makes the claim that “only through equalization could this ever be a fair fight”



Without reiatsu they get reiatsu crush.



not if any given verse has an energy with properties, that can counter reiatsu either straight up, or through its own means. ki in dragon ball is an example of an energy that can counter reaitsu straight up (their properties when it comes to all around combat potency amplification are pretty much the same). and then there are energies from other verses, that while they may not by default amplify all around combat capabilities, they can still amplify certain techniques and thus must be look at for their potency in these regards



Reiatsu isn’t energy. Reiatsu pressure, that manifestation from Reiryoku. The physical force from Reiryoku they use to attack.

Reiryoku is what give shinigami’s/hollows/quincy’s spiritual power and will power.

Dbz is fair to say they probably could counter Reiatsu. Dbz and Bleach has the same concept but used differently. Lets just put it this way. If they are strong enough to keep their physical form in the afterlife, than yes they wouldn’t be affected by a Reiatsu Crush, get it?


__________________

[Reply] #22
06-25-2015 11:53 AM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 428
offline
colorles
colorles
Regular
Rep: 14

FadeIntoTruth wrote:

Manny del Fuego wrote:

FadeIntoTruth wrote:

Manny del Fuego wrote: bleach does not “always win” without equalization. vs matters do indeed come down to energy and the properties of said energies...but if any given verse has energy at least comparable in properties to reiatsu, or maybe not comparable but powerful and/or versatile in its own ways, then well the energies go at it

equalization is pointless and a subtle form of wanking/downplay, in that it subtly acknowledges a certain verse’s superiority over another, via faulty applications of energy properties (often verse specific applications at that), and thus makes the claim that “only through equalization could this ever be a fair fight”



Without reiatsu they get reiatsu crush.



not if any given verse has an energy with properties, that can counter reiatsu either straight up, or through its own means. ki in dragon ball is an example of an energy that can counter reaitsu straight up (their properties when it comes to all around combat potency amplification are pretty much the same). and then there are energies from other verses, that while they may not by default amplify all around combat capabilities, they can still amplify certain techniques and thus must be look at for their potency in these regards



Reiatsu isn’t energy. Reiatsu pressure, that manifestation from Reiryoku. The physical force from Reiryoku they use to attack.

Reiryoku is what give shinigami’s/hollows/quincy’s spiritual power and will power.

Dbz is fair to say they probably could counter Reiatsu. Dbz and Bleach has the same concept but used differently. Lets just put it this way. If they are strong enough to keep their physical form in the afterlife, than yes they wouldn’t be affected by a Reiatsu Crush, get it?



reiatsu is the energy that the fighters from bleach, use to attack, move, and defend themselves. so yes it is an energy; where the energy comes from or its individual properties varies from verse to verse

ok. like i said

it has nothing to do with dragon ball characters being able to keep their physcial form in afterlife, and everything to do with the fact that, just like with reiatsu, ki by default amplifies a fighters all around combat capability ie attack potency and durability, and raw speed as well (not including techniques that amplify speed even further, which is of course an application or reiatsu, to the utilization of technique)

[Reply] #23
06-25-2015 11:55 AM
Not This Shit Again
Guest

If you’re trying to compare naruto and onepiece spiritual energy to bleach, stop right there. That kind of Spiritual Energy Levels in Naruto or onepiece does not exist, as opposed to Bleach. Since when have chakra used their chakra to crush someone soul? even if they did they would only look invisible to them. They are still humans with souls.

[Reply] #24
06-25-2015 12:01 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 428
offline
colorles
colorles
Regular
Rep: 14

Not This Shit Again wrote: If you’re trying to compare naruto and onepiece spiritual energy to bleach, stop right there. That kind of Spiritual Energy Levels in Naruto or onepiece does not exist, as opposed to Bleach. Since when have chakra used their chakra to crush someone soul? even if they did they would only look invisible to them. They are still humans with souls.



who is saying any of this? i’ve been comparing reiatsu to ki, not to chakra. chakra, is a completely different kind of energy source, that has none of the all encompassing properties of ki and reiatsu. chakra, is a fuel source for techniques, nothing more. that being said though, when chakra is used to power certain techniques, then those techniques can greatly amplify attack potency, durability, speed, etc depending on the objective of the technique

to sum it up: chakra=fuel source to techniques

reiatsu/ki=all encompassing energy that by default amplifies all around combat capability; that of course can also be used as a fuel source for techniques

[Reply] #25
06-25-2015 12:16 PM
Joined: 05-30-2015
Posts: 105
offline
FadeIntoTruth
FadeIntoTruth
Regular
Rep: 0

Manny del Fuego wrote:

FadeIntoTruth wrote:

Manny del Fuego wrote:

FadeIntoTruth wrote:

Manny del Fuego wrote: bleach does not “always win” without equalization. vs matters do indeed come down to energy and the properties of said energies...but if any given verse has energy at least comparable in properties to reiatsu, or maybe not comparable but powerful and/or versatile in its own ways, then well the energies go at it

equalization is pointless and a subtle form of wanking/downplay, in that it subtly acknowledges a certain verse’s superiority over another, via faulty applications of energy properties (often verse specific applications at that), and thus makes the claim that “only through equalization could this ever be a fair fight”



Without reiatsu they get reiatsu crush.



not if any given verse has an energy with properties, that can counter reiatsu either straight up, or through its own means. ki in dragon ball is an example of an energy that can counter reaitsu straight up (their properties when it comes to all around combat potency amplification are pretty much the same). and then there are energies from other verses, that while they may not by default amplify all around combat capabilities, they can still amplify certain techniques and thus must be look at for their potency in these regards



Reiatsu isn’t energy. Reiatsu pressure, that manifestation from Reiryoku. The physical force from Reiryoku they use to attack.

Reiryoku is what give shinigami’s/hollows/quincy’s spiritual power and will power.

Dbz is fair to say they probably could counter Reiatsu. Dbz and Bleach has the same concept but used differently. Lets just put it this way. If they are strong enough to keep their physical form in the afterlife, than yes they wouldn&#146;t be affected by a Reiatsu Crush, get it?



reiatsu is the energy that the fighters from bleach, use to attack, move, and defend themselves. so yes it is an energy; where the energy comes from or its individual properties varies from verse to verse

ok. like i said

it has nothing to do with dragon ball characters being able to keep their physcial form in afterlife, and everything to do with the fact that, just like with reiatsu, ki by default amplifies a fighters all around combat capability ie attack potency and durability, and raw speed as well (not including techniques that amplify speed even further, which is of course an application or reiatsu, to the utilization of technique)



Yhyh,I was agreeing what you were saying. Basically the same what I said, however, you wrote it more detail.


__________________

Edited 06-25-2015 12:33 PM by FadeIntoTruth
[Reply] #26
06-25-2015 03:26 PM
Unseen
Guest

Why should anyone care what you think, Krys?

You worship Naruto as the greatest literary work of all time and get pissed off at people who don’t like Naruto or think something you consider inferior/for children (One Piece, Avatar, Miyazaki films) is better than Naruto. You’re really not qualified to gauge anything’s quality. Or maybe you’re just a tryhard troll, in which case congrats on successfully getting responses.

Oh, and by the way...

Any Miyazaki film >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto

[Reply] #27
06-25-2015 03:45 PM
What to expect
Guest

Soul Society Arc
- Human Realm: 1/5
- Soul Society: 5/5

Arrancar Arc
- Human Realm - 3/5
- Hueco Mundo - 4/5
- Fake Karakura Town - 4/5

The Lost Agent Arc - 2/5

The 1,000 Year Blood War Arc
- Human Realm: 4/5
- First Invasion: 5/5
- Second Invasion: 5/5
- Soul King: 5/5

[Reply] #28
06-25-2015 04:04 PM
another guest
Guest

What to expect wrote: Soul Society Arc
- Human Realm: 3/5
- Soul Society: 5/5

Arrancar Arc
- Human Realm - 2/5
- Hueco Mundo - 3/5
- Fake Karakura Town - 2/5

The Lost Agent Arc - 1/5

The 1,000 Year Blood War Arc
- Human Realm: 2/5
- First Invasion: 3/5
- Second Invasion: 1/5
- Soul King: 3/5



That’s more like it lol

[Reply] #29
06-25-2015 04:32 PM
TooLazyToLogIn
Guest

What to expect wrote: Soul Society Arc
- Human Realm: 1/5
- Soul Society: 5/5

Arrancar Arc
- Human Realm - 3/5
- Hueco Mundo - 4/5
- Fake Karakura Town - 4/5

The Lost Agent Arc - 2/5

The 1,000 Year Blood War Arc
- Human Realm: 4/5
- First Invasion: 5/5
- Second Invasion: 5/5
- Soul King: 5/5



For me it’s always been
- Human Realm: 2/5
- Soul Society: 5/5

Arrancar Arc
- Human Realm - 2/5
- Hueco Mundo - 3/5
- Fake Karakura Town - 3/5

The Lost Agent Arc- 1/5

The 1,000 Year Blood War Arc
- Human Realm: 3/5
- First Invasion: 4/5
- Second Invasion: 3/5
- Soul King: 3/5
Solid series to read but overrated the moment someone calls it one of the best.

[Reply] #30
06-25-2015 05:19 PM
bleach 101
Guest

They have to have multiversal spiritual power if they want to fight yhwach.

[Reply] #31
10-28-2015 06:41 AM
Naruto is worse
Guest

My name speaks the truth.

[Reply] #32
09-01-2016 08:44 PM
German   boy
Guest

Naruto is worse wrote: My name speaks the truth.

Your name speaks of butthurt. Are you mad that Naruto will always be better than DBZ?

[Reply] #33
09-03-2016 12:12 PM
Joined: 01-03-2014
Posts: 9,825
offline
Nerise
Nerise
Legendary
Rep: 100

Naruto is on the same boat kid


__________________

[Reply] #34
06-01-2018 10:43 PM
German      boy
Guest

Krystopher Malus wrote: trying to watch this show, got to the part Rukia is being taken away.

First of all, these hollows come stomping around being invisible breaking buildings and shit all the time and yet the only ones who can deal with them are these soul reaper kids that no one knows about. If this is a common occurrence then why are there no alarms to signify the coming threat to the populace? Why is there no government project to figure out the source of these supernatural invisible beasts that leave footprints in the pavement? Why do souls bleed? It just seems like completely random nonsense. It’s also stupid that the rest of these soul reaper people don’t need to participate in modern society they have all their needs taken care of by soul society apparently and yet even though the fate of the world is in his hands Ichigo still priorities high school into all this like wtf. And is this only happening in Japan what about the rest of the world? None of this makes any sense.

Hollows are fodder.

<< First < Prev 1 [2]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact