Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Ao no exorcist Discussion Thread

[1] 2 3 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
09-01-2011 09:36 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 12,168
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 144

Why Not?:O

Btw,Satan looks like he’s gonna be some overpowered bastard.


__________________



“Thought you could face what I hand? Well this isn’t peakaboo”

[Reply] #2
09-01-2011 09:40 PM
Joined: 05-13-2011
Posts: 620
offline
Bigbangtheory
Bigbangtheory
Regular
Rep: 7

i love it so far. except i havent seen the anime. is it different from the manga? and yeah satan is gonna be pretty strong.


__________________

[Reply] #3
09-01-2011 09:44 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 12,168
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 144

Bigbangtheory wrote: i love it so far. except i havent seen the anime. is it different from the manga?

It started the same,but since Mephisto was courted ,it has changed a lot.

Bigbangtheory wrote: and yeah satan is gonna be pretty strong.


Yea,a possible nigh omnipotent


I mean his mere presence is a planetary threat :O,he also says he’s the Perfect Entity :O.


__________________



“Thought you could face what I hand? Well this isn’t peakaboo”

[Reply] #4
09-01-2011 09:47 PM
Joined: 05-13-2011
Posts: 620
offline
Bigbangtheory
Bigbangtheory
Regular
Rep: 7

nice. hey, why do you like mephisto? haha, i think he’s pretty wierd.


__________________

[Reply] #5
09-01-2011 09:49 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 12,168
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 144

Bigbangtheory wrote: nice. hey, why do you like mephisto? haha, i think he’s pretty wierd.

Cause he’s the baws cool


__________________



“Thought you could face what I hand? Well this isn’t peakaboo”

[Reply] #6
09-01-2011 09:54 PM
Joined: 05-13-2011
Posts: 620
offline
Bigbangtheory
Bigbangtheory
Regular
Rep: 7

lol.


__________________

[Reply] #7
09-03-2011 01:32 PM
Joined: 05-28-2011
Posts: 2,119
offline
RHR
RHR
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

So......is anime rin overpowered or what

[Reply] #8
09-03-2011 01:37 PM
Joined: 01-22-2011
Posts: 14,377
offline
Champion Lance
Champion Lance
Hoenn confirmed
Rep: 187

Haven’t started it,yet :0


__________________

[Reply] #9
09-03-2011 01:39 PM
Joined: 05-28-2011
Posts: 2,119
offline
RHR
RHR
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

U should. Its pretty good so far.

[Reply] #10
09-03-2011 02:13 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 12,168
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 144

Kirby solos evry1 wrote: So......is anime rin overpowered or what

All of them are around the same level except for Amaimon and Angel.
Amaimon got his ass handed to him by Rin 2 times.
And Angel got 1 shotted by Amaimon,SMH ,the Paladin getting 1 shotted.


__________________



“Thought you could face what I hand? Well this isn’t peakaboo”

[Reply] #11
09-03-2011 02:15 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 12,168
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 144

Kirby solos evry1 wrote: U should. Its pretty good so far.

It’s fucking awesome so far :O.


__________________



“Thought you could face what I hand? Well this isn’t peakaboo”

[Reply] #12
09-03-2011 02:18 PM
Joined: 05-28-2011
Posts: 2,119
offline
RHR
RHR
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

MephistoPheles wrote:

Kirby solos evry1 wrote: So......is anime rin overpowered or what

All of them are around the same level except for Amaimon and Angel.
Amaimon got his ass handed to him by Rin 2 times.
And Angel got 1 shotted by Amaimon,SMH ,the Paladin getting 1 shotted.



i know right? Making angel look like nothing.

[Reply] #13
09-03-2011 02:21 PM
Joined: 07-26-2011
Posts: 5,516
offline
Alucard
Alucard
The Ninth Warlord of the Sea
Rep: 57

I’m on volume 2


__________________


“Reality is only limited by imagination”

[Reply] #14
09-03-2011 02:21 PM
Joined: 04-06-2011
Posts: 15,645
offline
Openz
Openz
Rare angel
Rep: 140

Whats it about?


__________________


~Dark Necter~ 36th Night ruler

[Reply] #15
09-03-2011 02:22 PM
Joined: 05-28-2011
Posts: 2,119
offline
RHR
RHR
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

I think that mephisto wants rin to kill satan so he himself can rule. Mephisto is that type of person/demon. Just a thought.

And i also think yukio will soon show signs of satans power and become a beast.

[Reply] #16
09-03-2011 02:23 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 12,168
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 144

Kirby solos evry1 wrote:

MephistoPheles wrote:

Kirby solos evry1 wrote: So......is anime rin overpowered or what

All of them are around the same level except for Amaimon and Angel.
Amaimon got his ass handed to him by Rin 2 times.
And Angel got 1 shotted by Amaimon,SMH ,the Paladin getting 1 shotted.



i know right? Making angel look like nothing.

Yea,it should’ve been impossible for Amaimon to even lay a finger on him,considering Angel’s speed.
Also,the anime has literally nothing to do with manga anymore since episode 16 everything changed.


__________________



“Thought you could face what I hand? Well this isn’t peakaboo”

[Reply] #17
09-03-2011 02:25 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 12,168
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 144

Acrius Rayne wrote: Whats it about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Exorcist


__________________



“Thought you could face what I hand? Well this isn’t peakaboo”

[Reply] #18
09-03-2011 02:26 PM
Joined: 05-28-2011
Posts: 2,119
offline
RHR
RHR
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

If yukio gets to control the flames like rin, then that would be very cool.

[Reply] #19
09-03-2011 02:29 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 12,168
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 144

Kirby solos evry1 wrote: I think that mephisto wants rin to kill satan so he himself can rule. Mephisto is that type of person/demon. Just a thought.

And i also think yukio will soon show signs of satans power and become a beast.

Mephisto is just BAWS like that cool.


Yea,Yukio is probably gonna show signs of Demonic power.
It was even hinted by Todou in the Incident that happened befor they went to Kyoto.


__________________



“Thought you could face what I hand? Well this isn’t peakaboo”

Edited 09-03-2011 02:30 PM by Very Rare Versace
[Reply] #20
09-03-2011 02:34 PM
Joined: 05-28-2011
Posts: 2,119
offline
RHR
RHR
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

MephistoPheles wrote:

Kirby solos evry1 wrote: I think that mephisto wants rin to kill satan so he himself can rule. Mephisto is that type of person/demon. Just a thought.

And i also think yukio will soon show signs of satans power and become a beast.

Mephisto is just BAWS like that cool.


Yea,Yukio is probably gonna show signs of Demonic power.
It was even hinted by Todou in the Incident that happened befor they went to Kyoto.





yeah i hope it happens soon. It might happen sometime after they defeat the Impure King.

[1] 2 3 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Raziel, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact