Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

What book are you currently reading? *

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
09-11-2007 12:29 PM
Joined: 08-31-2006
Posts: 15,599
offline
Squipple
Squipple
SQUiP?
Rep: 93

It’s wierd. Like Jack Mcdevitt wierd. Good story, but a funny way of looking at things.


__________________


The MASK wrote: Need I remind everyone Howard Stern’s Penis accomplished far more than Jesus.

[Reply] #22
09-11-2007 12:52 PM
Joined: 09-08-2007
Posts: 10,157
offline
zeta
zeta
Boy Gone Wild
Rep: 73

I don’t read

[Reply] #23
09-11-2007 01:16 PM
Joined: 08-31-2006
Posts: 15,599
offline
Squipple
Squipple
SQUiP?
Rep: 93

zeta_evolved wrote: I don’t read



Read. It’s good for you


__________________


The MASK wrote: Need I remind everyone Howard Stern’s Penis accomplished far more than Jesus.

[Reply] #24
09-11-2007 01:53 PM
Joined: 09-08-2007
Posts: 10,157
offline
zeta
zeta
Boy Gone Wild
Rep: 73

Squipple wrote:

zeta_evolved wrote: I don’t read



Read. It’s good for you



but it’s boring
besides there’s no book interesting enough for me

[Reply] #25
09-11-2007 07:40 PM
Joined: 11-23-2006
Posts: 6,900
offline
Treenymph
Go hug a tree
Rep: 54

The last book I finished was Angela’s Ashes. A good read.


__________________


SOTW Theme Voting* SOTW Management* SOTW Winners

[Reply] #26
09-12-2007 01:00 AM
Joined: 08-31-2006
Posts: 15,599
offline
Squipple
Squipple
SQUiP?
Rep: 93

Childhoods End, Arthur C Clarke, 1953

AMAZING book. Creepy ending and fast paced reading. I loved it. If you haven’t read it already check it out.


__________________


The MASK wrote: Need I remind everyone Howard Stern’s Penis accomplished far more than Jesus.

[Reply] #27
09-12-2007 01:59 AM
Joined: 04-24-2007
Posts: 16,950
offline
Green_Ninja
Green_Ninja
Pretty much the most loved person here.
Rep: 126

zeta_evolved wrote:

Squipple wrote:

zeta_evolved wrote: I don’t read



Read. It’s good for you



but it’s boring
besides there’s no book interesting enough for me



Than you’re not reading the right books.

What are you interested in?


__________________

[Reply] #28
09-12-2007 04:13 AM
Joined: 03-09-2007
Posts: 4,714
offline
ShindaSekaiSensen
ShindaSekaiSensen
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 75

What I’m reading now, Death Note: Another Note in Korean


__________________


[Reply] #29
09-12-2007 11:33 AM
Joined: 09-08-2007
Posts: 10,157
offline
zeta
zeta
Boy Gone Wild
Rep: 73

Green_Ninja wrote:

zeta_evolved wrote:

Squipple wrote:

zeta_evolved wrote: I don’t read



Read. It’s good for you



but it’s boring
besides there’s no book interesting enough for me



Than you’re not reading the right books.

What are you interested in?




eh...

[Reply] #30
09-13-2007 11:51 AM
Joined: 12-28-2006
Posts: 24,778
offline
Firewolf81
Firewolf81
My true form
Rep: 148

Ahhh the book I am currently reading is a Clive barker Graphic novel titled..“the thief of Always”


__________________

[Reply] #31
09-13-2007 11:52 AM
Joined: 03-26-2007
Posts: 24,107
offline
Dante666
LoL' WuT?
Rep: 100

" It " by Stephen King.


__________________

[Reply] #32
09-13-2007 08:21 PM
Joined: 08-12-2007
Posts: 381
offline
Crimsonwing
Crimsonwing
Regular
Rep: 0

im reading of mice and men cuz i have 2..... but it isnt that bad


__________________


“I recognize that the council has made a decision...but given that it is a stupid ass decision, I’ve elected to ignore it."

[Reply] #33
09-14-2007 07:28 AM
Joined: 03-09-2007
Posts: 4,714
offline
ShindaSekaiSensen
ShindaSekaiSensen
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 75

Finished Death Note: Another Note, now reading Vol. 9 of Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi in light novel (also in Korean)


__________________


[Reply] #34
09-14-2007 12:47 PM
Joined: 08-31-2006
Posts: 15,599
offline
Squipple
Squipple
SQUiP?
Rep: 93

mddmartino wrote: im reading of mice and men cuz i have 2..... but it isnt that bad



I had to last year. it’s actually a pretty good book. So was To Kill A Mockingbird. I liked Of Mice and Men more though.


__________________


The MASK wrote: Need I remind everyone Howard Stern’s Penis accomplished far more than Jesus.

[Reply] #35
09-14-2007 10:06 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Wizards first rule. Amazingly twistedly fucked.


__________________

[Reply] #36
09-14-2007 10:21 PM
Joined: 04-24-2007
Posts: 16,950
offline
Green_Ninja
Green_Ninja
Pretty much the most loved person here.
Rep: 126

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote: Wizards first rule. Amazingly twistedly fucked.



That was a great book, Lol.

I’m putting off reading the second for some reason though..


__________________

[Reply] #37
09-14-2007 10:24 PM
Joined: 09-09-2007
Posts: 357
offline
John Q.
Regular
Rep: 2

Insomnia by Stephen King


__________________


I got a gatman/There’s a problem I’ma solve it/A nigga movin' around with a big ass revolver and a bat, man/
What the fuck are you retarded/You touch Shady I’ll leave you dearly departed

[Reply] #38
09-14-2007 10:24 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Green_Ninja wrote:

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote: Wizards first rule. Amazingly twistedly fucked.



That was a great book, Lol.

I’m putting off reading the second for some reason though..


My friend sunshine lent it to me.


I started at the part where she was training the dude with sex because he made me read it, and then went back to the start.


__________________

[Reply] #39
09-14-2007 10:30 PM
Joined: 04-24-2007
Posts: 16,950
offline
Green_Ninja
Green_Ninja
Pretty much the most loved person here.
Rep: 126

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote:

Green_Ninja wrote:

fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69 wrote: Wizards first rule. Amazingly twistedly fucked.



That was a great book, Lol.

I’m putting off reading the second for some reason though..


My friend sunshine lent it to me.


I started at the part where she was training the dude with sex because he made me read it, and then went back to the start.



Lmao.

Oh geeze.

Haha.

I don’t like the way they just cut off on sex scenes..

I think they’re a vital part of the book..

>.>

But no.. T_T


__________________

[Reply] #40
09-14-2007 10:32 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

Twas still funny.


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact