Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Put poems,stories or any type of literature you have done or been working on. *

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
04-27-2009 04:02 PM
Joined: 04-03-2009
Posts: 4,226
offline
Chilly man
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Ronnie


Born together, we clung to each other,
Twas so warm and safe inside our dear Mother.
Then our world collapsed, all violence and noise,
We heard a strange voice say, “You’ve got two boys”.
Slapped on our butts we started to cry,
World upside down, heads low, feet high.

We grew and learned love for our parents and each other,
I finally learned, I had a twin brother.
Our thoughts were as one, our hearts were in sync,
We played together, ran with our arms linked.
I’d say, “Mommy can we..." and you’d say "...play outside?"
We’d play Hide and Seek, knowing where the other would hide.

We faced the world as one, knowing each others thought,
When we had done wrong, we always both got caught.
We lived, we loved, we had so much fun,
We slept together, when the daytime was done.
Our lives were so happy even when we were tested,
How were we to know, we were being molested.

As the years went by it finally stopped,
The monsters were gone, they were caught by the cops.
We learned from our Dad, those actions were wrong,
But we still had longings, we had done them so long.
We talked to each other, our minds both the same,
Our Dad tried to help, told us we weren’t to blame.

Life passes so quick, in a blink it is gone,
Suddenly were twelve, we faced a new dawn.
One day we were playing, just crossing the street,
You saw the car that we couldn’t beat.
You pushed me and shoved me out of the way,
You gave your life for me on that terrible day.

My heart had been broken, I felt empty and dead,
Where were your thoughts that I heard in my head?
I laid in our bed, so empty and cold,
no longer a child, feeling so old.
In your coffin I looked, my eyes filled with tears,
How would I live, throughout all the years.

My heart was just half, the other was gone,
No more would I wake and smile at the dawn.
No more would I play with happiness and glee,
So lonely my life, because it’s just me.
I look at our pictures and just sit and cry,
I loved you my brother, I just wish I’d die.


__________________

[Reply] #42
04-27-2009 04:05 PM
Joined: 06-27-2007
Posts: 40,770
offline
Culpa the White Mage
Culpa the White Mage
#MothMasterRace
Rep: 243

and you said you had no talent
dude
richy
that was fucking amazing.


__________________

PSN: NikolaCulpa

[Reply] #43
04-27-2009 04:09 PM
Joined: 04-03-2009
Posts: 4,226
offline
Chilly man
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Archangel Azrael wrote: and you said you had no talent
dude
richy
that was fucking amazing.



Really??? Thanks, Skully, it just poured out of my heart. Your opinion means very much to me. Thanks again. smiley


__________________

[Reply] #44
04-27-2009 04:11 PM
Joined: 06-27-2007
Posts: 40,770
offline
Culpa the White Mage
Culpa the White Mage
#MothMasterRace
Rep: 243

thats poetry for you
pours from the heart and soul
straight onto the paper.


__________________

PSN: NikolaCulpa

[Reply] #45
04-27-2009 04:22 PM
Joined: 10-03-2008
Posts: 3,032
offline
SwOOsh
SwOOsh
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 31

Chilly man wrote: Ronnie


Born together, we clung to each other,
Twas so warm and safe inside our dear Mother.
Then our world collapsed, all violence and noise,
We heard a strange voice say, “You’ve got two boys”.
Slapped on our butts we started to cry,
World upside down, heads low, feet high.

We grew and learned love for our parents and each other,
I finally learned, I had a twin brother.
Our thoughts were as one, our hearts were in sync,
We played together, ran with our arms linked.
I’d say, “Mommy can we..." and you’d say "...play outside?"
We’d play Hide and Seek, knowing where the other would hide.

We faced the world as one, knowing each others thought,
When we had done wrong, we always both got caught.
We lived, we loved, we had so much fun,
We slept together, when the daytime was done.
Our lives were so happy even when we were tested,
How were we to know, we were being molested.

As the years went by it finally stopped,
The monsters were gone, they were caught by the cops.
We learned from our Dad, those actions were wrong,
But we still had longings, we had done them so long.
We talked to each other, our minds both the same,
Our Dad tried to help, told us we weren’t to blame.

Life passes so quick, in a blink it is gone,
Suddenly were twelve, we faced a new dawn.
One day we were playing, just crossing the street,
You saw the car that we couldn’t beat.
You pushed me and shoved me out of the way,
You gave your life for me on that terrible day.

My heart had been broken, I felt empty and dead,
Where were your thoughts that I heard in my head?
I laid in our bed, so empty and cold,
no longer a child, feeling so old.
In your coffin I looked, my eyes filled with tears,
How would I live, throughout all the years.

My heart was just half, the other was gone,
No more would I wake and smile at the dawn.
No more would I play with happiness and glee,
So lonely my life, because it’s just me.
I look at our pictures and just sit and cry,
I loved you my brother, I just wish I’d die.




i liked that man, i felt it pretty deep, thats how u know good poetry. wink

do u write often bruh?

[Reply] #46
04-27-2009 04:23 PM
Joined: 04-03-2009
Posts: 4,226
offline
Chilly man
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Never have written anything but dirty limmericks Moose. Thanks, what you said means a lot.


__________________

[Reply] #47
04-27-2009 04:45 PM
Joined: 10-03-2008
Posts: 3,032
offline
SwOOsh
SwOOsh
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 31

Chilly man wrote: Never have written anything but dirty limmericks Moose. Thanks, what you said means a lot.



yeh, u should keep it upwink

[Reply] #48
04-27-2009 06:25 PM
Joined: 04-03-2009
Posts: 4,226
offline
Chilly man
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Thanks Moose


__________________

[Reply] #49
04-27-2009 09:08 PM
Joined: 11-03-2007
Posts: 34,056
offline
Magnum Miracles
Magnum Miracles
I'm the Dark Avenger
Rep: 149

Pretty good Chilly.And this is coming from somebody who when the teachers say “it’s time to read some poetry"groans in boredom.And funny thing.Your twin brothers name is the same as my dads.


__________________

“Doesn’t matter what you try. Doesn’t matter where I am or how badass you think you’ve become. 'Cause you know what? I’m Angel. I beat the bad guys."- Angel

Edited 04-27-2009 09:08 PM by Magnum Miracles
[Reply] #50
04-28-2009 12:26 PM
Joined: 11-09-2008
Posts: 30,879
offline
Aigis
Aigis
Eat shit Parker
Rep: 144

Chilly,that was the only Poem I ever liked and actually understanded.

[Reply] #51
04-29-2009 02:56 PM
Joined: 06-27-2007
Posts: 40,770
offline
Culpa the White Mage
Culpa the White Mage
#MothMasterRace
Rep: 243

*You’ve Got Mail*
Early
On a Saturday night,
I go to my room
and turn on the light.
I’m Mourning.
I lift up my head,
That’s where i saw her face
Staring at me
From deep behind the computer screne.

She said 'Hello'
And I said 'Hi'
That’s where i found her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Chorus}
She’s my
Everything girl
She holds my heart in her hands
My everything girl
She holds me where I stand

The distance between us
May be a sad song
But we’ll be together
before very long
I love you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my heart right there.
All she could do was stare.
And smile.

She found an angel that couldn’t yet fly
And he found that someone to make him try
~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Chorus}
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this song for you
To tell that I’ll never do wrong to you.

Baby girl
Oh baby girl
Please smile
And stay for a while.
Show me your happiness
Baby girl
Oh baby girl
I’m all yours

{Chorus}
Baby girl
Everything girl
I love you soooooo


__________________

PSN: NikolaCulpa

[Reply] #52
04-29-2009 03:26 PM
Chilly dood
Guest

That was great Skully. Your beautiful girl is lucky to have your love. I hope you two last forever. I mean that.

[Reply] #53
04-29-2009 03:42 PM
Joined: 06-27-2007
Posts: 40,770
offline
Culpa the White Mage
Culpa the White Mage
#MothMasterRace
Rep: 243

thx chilly


__________________

PSN: NikolaCulpa

[Reply] #54
04-29-2009 04:28 PM
Chilly dood
Guest

“Moviecodec”


In lonliness I searched the etherial sites,
I longed for friends, spent interminal nights.
I searched and I searched and found nothing good,
Then, lo and behold, found a great net neighborhood.

I saw many people, some good and some bad,
But mostly great people, it made me so glad.
I laughed and I laughed, but then came a tear,
My brother would love them, if he was just here.

I said to myself, quit trying to cry,
I need to get over the fact that he died.
I need to have friends, need to fill the void in my heart,
So, I decided to join, to get a new start.

At first I tried to be me, but I sounded too snobby,
I made people mad, I feared they would drop me.
So, I watched and I watched and I learned how to talk,
To sound like these guys, to be able to talk their talk.

Finally, it happened, I made some good friends,
Dear God, I do thank you, hope this never ends.
But I made some dudes mad, made them dislike me,
Made them wish that they could just fight me.

I found one special lady, she was just like my Mom,
Before Mom got so sad from missing her Ron.
My new special friend, so sweet and so nice,
Tried to help me and teach me with her good advice.

But sadly my drama, made people so mad,
I ranted and raved, but this was my bad.
The more that I talked, the more that I cried,
The more foolish I looked, inside I just died.

I still had some friends, some people that cared,
But would they stay with me, after my soul had been bared?
People saw inside my soul, saw my true freakish self,
I sounded so stupid, like a demented elf.

How can I make them take me as serious?
I sound like a dope, sound so delerious.
My mind’s at a loss, don’t know what to do,
My good friends then told me, “Chilly, just be YOU”.

God help me, I love them so much,
Heal me please, Lord, with your tender touch.
He told me, “Dear Richie, my poor messed up son,
You’re there to make friends, to laugh, to have fun."

“Just be respectful, be gentle, be kind.
You’ll see they still love you, see they know your mind,
You can make jokes, have fun, and be sometimes serious,
Just cut back on sex talk, and don’t act mysterious."

“They’ll learn how to trust you, and slowly they’ll learn,
You just want some friends, from your heart do you yearn.
So go back and talk, be funny or sad.
Let them know that you love them, know you’re a good lad."

So, hear I am with my hat in my hand,
I’m sorry my friends, you’re the best in the land.
Please forgive me (again), I love you so much,
I’ll try not to be crazy, try to show my funny touch.

I’m “Richie The Kid”, I’m quick on the draw,
I’m the Chiller dood, not afraid of the law.
But now I’ll be serious and tell you the truth,
I am what I say, but I can be uncouth.

So, again, please forgive me and give me a chance,
I’ll try to be goodly and not get in your pants.
I just want your friendship, my life to enhanse,
But hey, if you like me, could you teach me to dance?

Richie

[Reply] #55
04-29-2009 04:29 PM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 23,961
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 141

Archangel Azrael wrote: *You’ve Got Mail*
Early
On a Saturday night,
I go to my room
and turn on the light.
I’m Mourning.
I lift up my head,
That’s where i saw her face
Staring at me
From deep behind the computer screne.

She said 'Hello'
And I said 'Hi'
That’s where i found her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Chorus}
She’s my
Everything girl
She holds my heart in her hands
My everything girl
She holds me where I stand

The distance between us
May be a sad song
But we’ll be together
before very long
I love you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my heart right there.
All she could do was stare.
And smile.

She found an angel that couldn’t yet fly
And he found that someone to make him try
~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Chorus}
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this song for you
To tell that I’ll never do wrong to you.

Baby girl
Oh baby girl
Please smile
And stay for a while.
Show me your happiness
Baby girl
Oh baby girl
I’m all yours

{Chorus}
Baby girl
Everything girl
I love you soooooo


Your to good for her.


__________________

[Reply] #56
04-29-2009 05:03 PM
Joined: 06-27-2007
Posts: 40,770
offline
Culpa the White Mage
Culpa the White Mage
#MothMasterRace
Rep: 243

what the fuck are you talking about boo.
we are perfect for each other
there is nobody that is too good for anybody in this relationship
now i must confess
i was too good for my ex
but that is another story.


__________________

PSN: NikolaCulpa

[Reply] #57
04-29-2009 05:15 PM
Joined: 04-03-2009
Posts: 4,226
offline
Chilly man
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Archangel Azrael wrote: what the fuck are you talking about boo.
we are perfect for each other
there is nobody that is too good for anybody in this relationship
now i must confess
i was too good for my ex
but that is another story.




Boo is the master of the malaprop. I honestly don’t think he means to make stupid remarks (like me) but even I got mad at something he said last night and took him off my friends list and neg repped him. Boo, if you’re reading this I’m sorry I got mad and I will put you back on my friends list and remove the neg rep if you will allow me to.


__________________

[Reply] #58
04-29-2009 05:20 PM
Joined: 06-27-2007
Posts: 40,770
offline
Culpa the White Mage
Culpa the White Mage
#MothMasterRace
Rep: 243

yeah
boo is like you to the millionth power chilly
he says stupid things
really really stupid things
but doesnt realize they are stupid
even after people tell him that they are stupid


__________________

PSN: NikolaCulpa

[Reply] #59
04-29-2009 05:47 PM
Joined: 04-30-2008
Posts: 3,581
offline
soundhinata
soundhinata
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

Chilly dood wrote: “Moviecodec”


In lonliness I searched the etherial sites,
I longed for friends, spent interminal nights.
I searched and I searched and found nothing good,
Then, lo and behold, found a great net neighborhood.

I saw many people, some good and some bad,
But mostly great people, it made me so glad.
I laughed and I laughed, but then came a tear,
My brother would love them, if he was just here.

I said to myself, quit trying to cry,
I need to get over the fact that he died.
I need to have friends, need to fill the void in my heart,
So, I decided to join, to get a new start.

At first I tried to be me, but I sounded too snobby,
I made people mad, I feared they would drop me.
So, I watched and I watched and I learned how to talk,
To sound like these guys, to be able to talk their talk.

Finally, it happened, I made some good friends,
Dear God, I do thank you, hope this never ends.
But I made some dudes mad, made them dislike me,
Made them wish that they could just fight me.

I found one special lady, she was just like my Mom,
Before Mom got so sad from missing her Ron.
My new special friend, so sweet and so nice,
Tried to help me and teach me with her good advice.

But sadly my drama, made people so mad,
I ranted and raved, but this was my bad.
The more that I talked, the more that I cried,
The more foolish I looked, inside I just died.

I still had some friends, some people that cared,
But would they stay with me, after my soul had been bared?
People saw inside my soul, saw my true freakish self,
I sounded so stupid, like a demented elf.

How can I make them take me as serious?
I sound like a dope, sound so delerious.
My mind’s at a loss, don’t know what to do,
My good friends then told me, “Chilly, just be YOU”.

God help me, I love them so much,
Heal me please, Lord, with your tender touch.
He told me, “Dear Richie, my poor messed up son,
You’re there to make friends, to laugh, to have fun."

“Just be respectful, be gentle, be kind.
You’ll see they still love you, see they know your mind,
You can make jokes, have fun, and be sometimes serious,
Just cut back on sex talk, and don’t act mysterious."

“They’ll learn how to trust you, and slowly they’ll learn,
You just want some friends, from your heart do you yearn.
So go back and talk, be funny or sad.
Let them know that you love them, know you’re a good lad."

So, hear I am with my hat in my hand,
I’m sorry my friends, you’re the best in the land.
Please forgive me (again), I love you so much,
I’ll try not to be crazy, try to show my funny touch.

I’m “Richie The Kid”, I’m quick on the draw,
I’m the Chiller dood, not afraid of the law.
But now I’ll be serious and tell you the truth,
I am what I say, but I can be uncouth.

So, again, please forgive me and give me a chance,
I’ll try to be goodly and not get in your pants.
I just want your friendship, my life to enhanse,
But hey, if you like me, could you teach me to dance?

Richie


yuor just so amasing!^^ i love this poem of yours..its werid i remeber some thing i said to you in there!XD but I me likes you the way you are! always...and i really cant dance all that well so um yea


__________________

[Reply] #60
04-29-2009 06:40 PM
Joined: 04-03-2009
Posts: 4,226
offline
Chilly man
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Thanx 'Risa. For everything.


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact