Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

CHicken Nuggets

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
02-18-2014 03:41 AM
Joined: 07-27-2013
Posts: 8,957
offline
Raijin
Raijin
I can't rap but still get paid off rap.
Rep: 108

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3c0_1391303581

Pretty gross shit. Don’t watch if you can’t handle blood.


__________________

[Reply] #2
02-18-2014 03:42 AM
Joined: 01-31-2014
Posts: 23,267
offline
PG15
PG15
Show me ya moves
Rep: 204

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE!?


__________________

[Reply] #3
02-18-2014 03:43 AM
Joined: 04-22-2011
Posts: 8,391
offline
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate
My Hitler toast is also working
Rep: 210

HOLY FUCK WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT THE POOR LITTLE BABY CHICKENS sad


__________________

BOOP!

[Reply] #4
02-18-2014 03:44 AM
Joined: 01-31-2014
Posts: 23,267
offline
PG15
PG15
Show me ya moves
Rep: 204


__________________

Edited 02-18-2014 03:48 AM by PG15
[Reply] #5
02-18-2014 03:45 AM
Joined: 07-27-2013
Posts: 8,957
offline
Raijin
Raijin
I can't rap but still get paid off rap.
Rep: 108

Its actually not McDonalds, but the egg industry. They do this to male chicks, which are essentially worthless to the industry. The title was probably made up by some PETA faggot. Not that it makes this any better.


__________________

[Reply] #6
02-18-2014 03:47 AM
Joined: 04-22-2011
Posts: 8,391
offline
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate
My Hitler toast is also working
Rep: 210

TSRisaSadVirgin69 wrote: Its actually not McDonalds, but the egg industry. They do this to male chicks, which are essentially worthless to the industry. The title was probably made up by some PETA faggot. Not that it makes this any better.



^What I was thinking, people love to blame maccas for shit but
MOTHER OF GOD THE POOR CHICKENS

Also, video game guy, spoiler tag that shit.


__________________

BOOP!

[Reply] #7
02-18-2014 03:47 AM
Joined: 01-31-2014
Posts: 23,267
offline
PG15
PG15
Show me ya moves
Rep: 204

TSRisaSadVirgin69 wrote: Its actually not McDonalds, but the egg industry. They do this to male chicks, which are essentially worthless to the industry. The title was probably made up by some PETA faggot. Not that it makes this any better.



...at first I was like, “Oh! It’s just dead, funky, weird meat!" Looked at it again: “WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!?"


__________________

[Reply] #8
02-18-2014 04:15 AM
Joined: 01-23-2013
Posts: 14,705
offline
Kurosaki
Kurosaki
The greatest one
Rep: 244


__________________

[Reply] #9
02-18-2014 04:27 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

Old news bruh


__________________

[Reply] #10
02-18-2014 04:56 AM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,209
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

Alas, poor chickens


__________________

Edited 02-18-2014 04:57 AM by Slayer
[Reply] #11
02-18-2014 05:05 AM
Joined: 07-27-2013
Posts: 8,957
offline
Raijin
Raijin
I can't rap but still get paid off rap.
Rep: 108

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote: Old news bruh



Ye, but somehow most people still don’t know, lol.


__________________

[Reply] #12
02-18-2014 05:05 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 9,125
offline
Lucina
Lucina
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 142

Gross.


__________________

[Reply] #13
02-18-2014 05:09 AM
Joined: 12-01-2013
Posts: 11,102
offline
Kuru
Kuru
The Potty Prof.
Rep: 72

It’s hilarious how people only care about cute animals. Had it been an ugly one no one would have cared.


__________________

[Reply] #14
02-18-2014 05:10 AM
Joined: 07-27-2013
Posts: 8,957
offline
Raijin
Raijin
I can't rap but still get paid off rap.
Rep: 108

Pretty sure most people would’ve cared either ways, lol. If they did that to a cow it would’ve been just as gross, lol.


__________________

[Reply] #15
02-18-2014 05:11 AM
Joined: 01-23-2013
Posts: 14,705
offline
Kurosaki
Kurosaki
The greatest one
Rep: 244

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: It’s hilarious how people only care about cute animals. Had it been an ugly one no one would have cared.

Because ugly animals like snakes are evil. Even they eat small chicks, so people don’t care if this happens to them.


__________________

[Reply] #16
02-18-2014 05:12 AM
Joined: 08-18-2013
Posts: 16,671
offline
Fuji
Fuji
"I want to be special"
Rep: 122

based on the reaction of you guys

i’m gonna pass smiley


__________________

[Reply] #17
02-18-2014 05:12 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 9,125
offline
Lucina
Lucina
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 142

The Alchemist wrote:

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: It’s hilarious how people only care about cute animals. Had it been an ugly one no one would have cared.

Because ugly animals like snakes are evil. Even they eat small chicks, so people don’t care if this happens to them.


snakes aren’t evil.


__________________

[Reply] #18
02-18-2014 05:14 AM
Joined: 01-23-2013
Posts: 14,705
offline
Kurosaki
Kurosaki
The greatest one
Rep: 244

Decipher wrote:

The Alchemist wrote:

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: It’s hilarious how people only care about cute animals. Had it been an ugly one no one would have cared.

Because ugly animals like snakes are evil. Even they eat small chicks, so people don’t care if this happens to them.


snakes aren’t evil.


__________________

Edited 02-18-2014 05:16 AM by Kurosaki
[Reply] #19
02-18-2014 05:17 AM
Joined: 08-18-2013
Posts: 16,671
offline
Fuji
Fuji
"I want to be special"
Rep: 122

fuck you BL

fuck you


__________________

[Reply] #20
02-18-2014 05:19 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 9,125
offline
Lucina
Lucina
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 142

The Alchemist wrote:

Decipher wrote:

The Alchemist wrote:

Kuru Kishi Chikyu wrote: It’s hilarious how people only care about cute animals. Had it been an ugly one no one would have cared.

Because ugly animals like snakes are evil. Even they eat small chicks, so people don’t care if this happens to them.


snakes aren’t evil.


I don’t see your point.

Animals kill other animals all the time.

Whether they kill for food, or when feel provoked.


__________________

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact