Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Official Halo General Discussion Thread

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #61
10-03-2012 02:30 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,354
offline
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve
Comatose
Rep: 211

The Supreme King wrote: Team S.W.A.T?

Yay, infected is coming back.

I hope they put Firefight back in somehow.

This is a great opportunity to mix it up a bit, with both The Storm and The Prometheans.

[Reply] #62
10-03-2012 02:39 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

The Supreme King wrote: Team S.W.A.T?

Yay, infected is coming back.

I hope they put Firefight back in somehow.

This is a great opportunity to mix it up a bit, with both The Storm and The Prometheans.



pretty sure they said Spartan Ops was replacing ff

[Reply] #63
10-03-2012 02:41 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,354
offline
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve
Comatose
Rep: 211

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

The Supreme King wrote: Team S.W.A.T?

Yay, infected is coming back.

I hope they put Firefight back in somehow.

This is a great opportunity to mix it up a bit, with both The Storm and The Prometheans.



pretty sure they said Spartan Ops was replacing ff

That’s why I said “somehow”.

Is Spartan Ops going to have Firefight-like missions?

[Reply] #64
10-03-2012 02:56 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

The Supreme King wrote: Team S.W.A.T?

Yay, infected is coming back.

I hope they put Firefight back in somehow.

This is a great opportunity to mix it up a bit, with both The Storm and The Prometheans.



pretty sure they said Spartan Ops was replacing ff

That’s why I said “somehow”.

Is Spartan Ops going to have Firefight-like missions?



I’m guessing FF mixed with Invasion

IMO more interested in Flood:
While most of the previous War Games screenshots showcased Spartan battles mano-a-mano, the newly released batch reveals the War Games simulation known as &#147;Flood&#148;, and sees the return of the deadly parasite which infected so many victims in previous games.

In Flood, a group of Spartans has been transformed into a host of fast and deadly Flood combat forms, all of whom do battle in a newly revealed map called Complex, set on a science detachment &#147;optimized to meet ONI specs for defensive emergencies.&#148; You can expect the location to be unfriendly to your presence. "

Edited 10-03-2012 02:57 PM by NearRyuzaki
[Reply] #65
10-03-2012 03:02 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,354
offline
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve
Comatose
Rep: 211

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

The Supreme King wrote: Team S.W.A.T?

Yay, infected is coming back.

I hope they put Firefight back in somehow.

This is a great opportunity to mix it up a bit, with both The Storm and The Prometheans.



pretty sure they said Spartan Ops was replacing ff

That’s why I said “somehow”.

Is Spartan Ops going to have Firefight-like missions?



I’m guessing FF mixed with Invasion

IMO more interested in Flood:
While most of the previous War Games screenshots showcased Spartan battles mano-a-mano, the newly released batch reveals the War Games simulation known as &#147;Flood&#148;, and sees the return of the deadly parasite which infected so many victims in previous games.

In Flood, a group of Spartans has been transformed into a host of fast and deadly Flood combat forms, all of whom do battle in a newly revealed map called Complex, set on a science detachment &#147;optimized to meet ONI specs for defensive emergencies.&#148; You can expect the location to be unfriendly to your presence. "

Wait, so not only is the Flood coming back, but we’re also fighting Spartan Combat Forms?

They might as well break out the Game Of The Year Award already. lol

[Reply] #66
10-03-2012 03:14 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

The Supreme King wrote: Team S.W.A.T?

Yay, infected is coming back.

I hope they put Firefight back in somehow.

This is a great opportunity to mix it up a bit, with both The Storm and The Prometheans.



pretty sure they said Spartan Ops was replacing ff

That’s why I said “somehow”.

Is Spartan Ops going to have Firefight-like missions?



I’m guessing FF mixed with Invasion

IMO more interested in Flood:
While most of the previous War Games screenshots showcased Spartan battles mano-a-mano, the newly released batch reveals the War Games simulation known as &#147;Flood&#148;, and sees the return of the deadly parasite which infected so many victims in previous games.

In Flood, a group of Spartans has been transformed into a host of fast and deadly Flood combat forms, all of whom do battle in a newly revealed map called Complex, set on a science detachment &#147;optimized to meet ONI specs for defensive emergencies.&#148; You can expect the location to be unfriendly to your presence. "

Wait, so not only is the Flood coming back, but we’re also fighting Spartan Combat Forms?

They might as well break out the Game Of The Year Award already. lol



they’re only in that game mode as I’m currently aware

[Reply] #67
10-03-2012 03:17 PM
Joined: 08-09-2012
Posts: 4,142
offline
Nefarious
Nefarious
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 73

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

The Supreme King wrote: Team S.W.A.T?

Yay, infected is coming back.

I hope they put Firefight back in somehow.

This is a great opportunity to mix it up a bit, with both The Storm and The Prometheans.



pretty sure they said Spartan Ops was replacing ff

That’s why I said “somehow”.

Is Spartan Ops going to have Firefight-like missions?



I’m guessing FF mixed with Invasion

IMO more interested in Flood:
While most of the previous War Games screenshots showcased Spartan battles mano-a-mano, the newly released batch reveals the War Games simulation known as &#147;Flood&#148;, and sees the return of the deadly parasite which infected so many victims in previous games.

In Flood, a group of Spartans has been transformed into a host of fast and deadly Flood combat forms, all of whom do battle in a newly revealed map called Complex, set on a science detachment &#147;optimized to meet ONI specs for defensive emergencies.&#148; You can expect the location to be unfriendly to your presence. "

Wait, so not only is the Flood coming back, but we’re also fighting Spartan Combat Forms?

They might as well break out the Game Of The Year Award already. lol



they’re only in that game mode as I’m currently aware



Omg! Spartan floods? Scary...straight


__________________

Edited 10-03-2012 03:18 PM by Nefarious
[Reply] #68
10-03-2012 03:19 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,354
offline
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve
Comatose
Rep: 211

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

LostOblivion wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

The Supreme King wrote: Team S.W.A.T?

Yay, infected is coming back.

I hope they put Firefight back in somehow.

This is a great opportunity to mix it up a bit, with both The Storm and The Prometheans.



pretty sure they said Spartan Ops was replacing ff

That’s why I said “somehow”.

Is Spartan Ops going to have Firefight-like missions?



I’m guessing FF mixed with Invasion

IMO more interested in Flood:
While most of the previous War Games screenshots showcased Spartan battles mano-a-mano, the newly released batch reveals the War Games simulation known as &#147;Flood&#148;, and sees the return of the deadly parasite which infected so many victims in previous games.

In Flood, a group of Spartans has been transformed into a host of fast and deadly Flood combat forms, all of whom do battle in a newly revealed map called Complex, set on a science detachment &#147;optimized to meet ONI specs for defensive emergencies.&#148; You can expect the location to be unfriendly to your presence. "

Wait, so not only is the Flood coming back, but we’re also fighting Spartan Combat Forms?

They might as well break out the Game Of The Year Award already. lol



they’re only in that game mode as I’m currently aware

That’s fine, I’m just glad they’re back in a new game (not including Anniversary).

Speaking of which, in three of the Anniversary Terminals, we see a ship crash on Installation 04, I think 40,000 years before the events of the game. I wonder if this was another race made by the Precursors?

[Reply] #69
10-03-2012 05:05 PM
Joined: 10-11-2009
Posts: 5,862
offline
Stannis
Stannis
Bend the knee, or die
Rep: 82

Holy shit, Spartan flood forms?

Little shop, remember when you were telling me about how strong Average Human forms were...

any speculation on what Spartan forms would be like?


__________________

[Reply] #70
10-03-2012 05:11 PM
Joined: 08-09-2012
Posts: 4,142
offline
Nefarious
Nefarious
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 73




O______________O


__________________

[Reply] #71
10-03-2012 05:11 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,354
offline
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve
Comatose
Rep: 211

Silent Jay wrote: Holy shit, Spartan flood forms?

Little shop, remember when you were telling me about how strong Average Human forms were...

any speculation on what Spartan forms would be like?

It’s hard to say, we don’t know how powerful Spartan IV’s are yet. Although, I can safely say two things:

1. If they have Energy Shields, they’re gonna be a bitch to kill.

2. With the physical capabilities of a Spartan amplified by the Flood, comes humongous bitch-slaps.

[Reply] #72
10-03-2012 05:13 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,354
offline
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve
Comatose
Rep: 211

The Supreme King wrote:


O______________O



Shit, that beast is like the Prototype from Halo Legends.

Now if only we could use a War Sphinx or a Seeker...

[Reply] #73
10-03-2012 05:15 PM
Joined: 10-11-2009
Posts: 5,862
offline
Stannis
Stannis
Bend the knee, or die
Rep: 82

man, from those pictures, alot of the Covenant got stuck on that planet...

I count, like, 4 CCS-Battle Crusiers...


__________________

Edited 10-03-2012 05:15 PM by Stannis
[Reply] #74
10-03-2012 05:16 PM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 20,050
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
Black Gauna 
Rep: 159

The Supreme King wrote:


O______________O



The Mantis’s are awesome ^^

[Reply] #75
10-03-2012 05:19 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,354
offline
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve
Comatose
Rep: 211

Silent Jay wrote: man, from those pictures, alot of the Covenant got stuck on that planet...

I count, like, 4 CCS-Battle Crusiers...

And to think that they’re the least of our problems. Can’t wait for the new Ancient Evil to appear.

[Reply] #76
10-03-2012 05:23 PM
Joined: 10-11-2009
Posts: 5,862
offline
Stannis
Stannis
Bend the knee, or die
Rep: 82

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

Silent Jay wrote: man, from those pictures, alot of the Covenant got stuck on that planet...

I count, like, 4 CCS-Battle Crusiers...

And to think that they’re the least of our problems. Can’t wait for the new Ancient Evil to appear.


and who knows what that ancient evil is...


__________________

[Reply] #77
10-03-2012 05:26 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,354
offline
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve
Comatose
Rep: 211

Silent Jay wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

Silent Jay wrote: man, from those pictures, alot of the Covenant got stuck on that planet...

I count, like, 4 CCS-Battle Crusiers...

And to think that they’re the least of our problems. Can’t wait for the new Ancient Evil to appear.


and who knows what that ancient evil is...

Twenty bucks says that it’s......Master Chief.

That’s a big-ass twist.

[Reply] #78
10-03-2012 05:30 PM
Joined: 10-11-2009
Posts: 5,862
offline
Stannis
Stannis
Bend the knee, or die
Rep: 82

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

Silent Jay wrote:

The Little Shop of Horrors Reject wrote:

Silent Jay wrote: man, from those pictures, alot of the Covenant got stuck on that planet...

I count, like, 4 CCS-Battle Crusiers...

And to think that they’re the least of our problems. Can’t wait for the new Ancient Evil to appear.


and who knows what that ancient evil is...

Twenty bucks says that it’s......Master Chief.

That’s a big-ass twist.


Master chief is ancient, and evil?

damn. never saw that coming...


__________________

[Reply] #79
10-08-2012 05:54 AM
Killa-Guest form
Guest

This accident evil has pretty much been confirmed as the Didact. As for the flood form they are only in “flood” it’s just a Spartan with a flood skin. The Mantis is too OP expect it toe nerfed to hell in the first week.

[Reply] #80
10-08-2012 09:07 AM
Joined: 08-29-2011
Posts: 6,360
offline
Raiden Blackthorn
Raiden Blackthorn
Sexy Shopkeeper
Rep: 83


__________________


you took the last cookie... BANKAI

Edited 10-08-2012 09:07 AM by Raiden Blackthorn

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, Pocket Rocket, - FS -, Scuba Steve, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact