Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

These MEN puts WOMEN TO SHAME!

<< First < Prev 1 [2]

[Reply] #21
05-09-2015 11:36 AM
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 4,001
offline
hi am new
hi am new
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

Asian Sensation wrote:

Phillip916 wrote:
Take this to the other thread since this one seems to be about dancing men>dancing women

which i proved wrong with the vid i posted



You really want to do this right now?

Do YOU honestly believe that women dance better than men just cuz of some random video you found?
The best BREAKDANCERS AND DANCERS in the world are MEN. Lmao.

The CREATORS of dancing and breakdancing and urban dancing, etc. etc. are invented by MEN.


Yet i can’t name any male dancers (maybe like 1 tbh) while i know many female dancers.

Men invented it, Women perfected it. (Also Ballet lol)

Potato-Potato


__________________

[Reply] #22
05-09-2015 11:46 AM
Joined: 05-01-2015
Posts: 489
offline
Asian Sensation
Asian Sensation
Regular
Rep: 1

Phillip916 wrote:
Yet i can’t name any male dancers (maybe like 1 tbh) while i know many female dancers.

Men invented it, Women perfected it. (Also Ballet lol)

Potato-Potato



......
Do you HONESTLY believe female dancers are better than male dancers..?
LMFAO!!!

And Ballet? Right, because most men don’t do BALLET.
Most men do urban dancing, breakdancing, robots, etc.

You think women dance better than men? Oh my GOD lol.
Since when have women dominated the world of breakdancing as well? Breakdancing are dominated by Asians and France. Just look at Extreme and Gamblerz crew and Vagabond.

And really? Even in America’s best dance crew, the males always won lmao. And I’m not even a big fan of ABDC either.


__________________

[Reply] #23
05-09-2015 11:49 AM
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 4,001
offline
hi am new
hi am new
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

Asian Sensation wrote:

Phillip916 wrote:
Yet i can’t name any male dancers (maybe like 1 tbh) while i know many female dancers.

Men invented it, Women perfected it. (Also Ballet lol)

Potato-Potato



......
Do you HONESTLY believe female dancers are better than male dancers..?
LMFAO!!!

And Ballet? Right, because most men don’t do BALLET.
Most men do urban dancing, breakdancing, robots, etc.

You think women dance better than men? Oh my GOD lol.
Since when have women dominated the world of breakdancing as well? Breakdancing are dominated by Asians and France. Just look at Extreme and Gamblerz crew and Vagabond.

And really? Even in America’s best dance crew, the males always won lmao. And I’m not even a big fan of ABDC either.


OMG lol
Really?
LMAO


__________________

[Reply] #24
05-09-2015 11:58 AM
Joined: 05-01-2015
Posts: 489
offline
Asian Sensation
Asian Sensation
Regular
Rep: 1

Phillip916 wrote:
OMG lol
Really?
LMAO



Uh yeah?
Who’s the best breakdancers you know? Who actually won in all the tournaments/competitions, etc.?
Who?

All men. Lmfao.


__________________

[Reply] #25
05-09-2015 11:59 AM
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 4,001
offline
hi am new
hi am new
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

Asian Sensation wrote:

Phillip916 wrote:
OMG lol
Really?
LMAO



Uh yeah?
Who’s the best breakdancers you know? Who actually won in all the tournaments/competitions, etc.?
Who?

All men. Lmfao.


I was just doing what you were doing.


__________________

[Reply] #26
05-09-2015 12:09 PM
Joined: 05-01-2015
Posts: 489
offline
Asian Sensation
Asian Sensation
Regular
Rep: 1

lol


__________________

[Reply] #27
05-09-2015 12:32 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 254

Phillip916 wrote:

Mokou wrote: It’s a known fact that men are massively superior to their XX counterpart.


no they aren’t.

and this is like fuel to the fire for feminists



My sister graduated Highschool with a 4.0 GPA and a Basketball scholarship to OSU

I’m not nearly as athletic as she is.


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

Edited 05-09-2015 12:32 PM by Nerd
[Reply] #28
05-09-2015 12:34 PM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 36,102
offline
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 231

Mokou wrote:

Phillip916 wrote:

Mokou wrote: It’s a known fact that men are massively superior to their XX counterpart.


no they aren’t.

and this is like fuel to the fire for feminists



My sister graduated Highschool with a 4.0 GPA and a Basketball scholarship to OSU

I’m not nearly as athletic as she is.

ur a fuckboi though

No homo, srs


__________________

“Ayyyyyyyy”



Saint Jimmy wrote: Adults get emotional to the point where they break the rules and get banned from the forum they had 10k+ posts on.

Edited 05-09-2015 12:34 PM by The Dan Hibiki
[Reply] #29
05-09-2015 12:35 PM
Joined: 11-23-2013
Posts: 14,043
offline
Maximum D
Maximum D
fuck with me you know i got it
Rep: 113

Asian Sensation wrote:

The Dan Hibiki wrote: Hot af



Just sayin'

God, I’m so wet:

i came


__________________

[Reply] #30
05-13-2015 03:39 AM
Joined: 01-07-2014
Posts: 540
offline
Magikarp Jr.
Magikarp Jr.
Regular
Rep: 9

The Dan Hibiki wrote:

Mokou wrote:

Phillip916 wrote:

Mokou wrote: It’s a known fact that men are massively superior to their XX counterpart.


no they aren’t.

and this is like fuel to the fire for feminists



My sister graduated Highschool with a 4.0 GPA and a Basketball scholarship to OSU

I’m not nearly as athletic as she is.

ur a fuckboi though

No homo, srs



lmao

I can’t believe Jay has been thrashing this Phillip dude this week so badly.

Even though I disagree w/ both of them but still its fricking hilarious.


__________________


“Empty reflections of the moon” - Sage King Zhen Chen

<< First < Prev 1 [2]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact