Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

The Truth of the Real Smile.jpg

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #101
07-09-2013 04:30 PM
Joined: 07-14-2012
Posts: 7,792
offline
Xexubel The GodFather
Xexubel The GodFather
Bad Booty-shaking Pickanosis
Rep: 128

Demiurge wrote:

Demiurge wrote:

Le Jimmy Rustler wrote:

Pocket Rocket wrote:

Pocket Rocket wrote: It’s an obvious photoshop.

You. Fucking. Idiots.


__________________

[Reply] #102
07-10-2013 07:52 PM
Helpme
Guest

I did some work on the file and i swear to god the wierdest thing happend. As i was looking at the picture, my computer kept shutting down. Then, when i finaly got a littlework done with it, i got blue screened. I got the file from a email from a friend, along with the file but now the file is off my computer and i cant download it again from the email.

[Reply] #103
07-10-2013 07:54 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,827
offline
Re Edgar..
Re Edgar..
Re-Scanning...
Rep: 229

Helpme wrote: I did some work on the file and i swear to god the wierdest thing happend. As i was looking at the picture, my computer kept shutting down. Then, when i finaly got a littlework done with it, i got blue screened. I got the file from a email from a friend, along with the file but now the file is off my computer and i cant download it again from the email.

What the fuck? e.e That’s what you get for trusting sketchy ass shit...

Someone handed me a home-made virus like that, but my computer was now-where close to long-term fucked over.. Just I had to restart...

Still sucks though.... People suck e.e”


__________________

[Reply] #104
07-10-2013 07:55 PM
Joined: 08-06-2011
Posts: 25,251
offline
Pocket Rocket
Pocket Rocket
Hero of Hyrule
Rep: 215

Lord lash wrote:

Helpme wrote: I did some work on the file and i swear to god the wierdest thing happend. As i was looking at the picture, my computer kept shutting down. Then, when i finaly got a littlework done with it, i got blue screened. I got the file from a email from a friend, along with the file but now the file is off my computer and i cant download it again from the email.

What the fuck? e.e That’s what you get for trusting sketchy ass shit...

Someone handed me a home-made virus like that, but my computer was now-where close to long-term fucked over.. Just I had to restart...

Still sucks though.... People suck e.e”


Do you ACTUALLY believe this guest?


__________________

[Reply] #105
07-10-2013 08:02 PM
Joined: 06-18-2013
Posts: 525
offline
Snake
Snake
Regular
Rep: 13

I know these are fake but are there acutally any good written creepypastas.


__________________

[Reply] #106
07-10-2013 08:03 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,827
offline
Re Edgar..
Re Edgar..
Re-Scanning...
Rep: 229

Pocket Rocket wrote:

Lord lash wrote:

Helpme wrote: I did some work on the file and i swear to god the wierdest thing happend. As i was looking at the picture, my computer kept shutting down. Then, when i finaly got a littlework done with it, i got blue screened. I got the file from a email from a friend, along with the file but now the file is off my computer and i cant download it again from the email.

What the fuck? e.e That’s what you get for trusting sketchy ass shit...

Someone handed me a home-made virus like that, but my computer was now-where close to long-term fucked over.. Just I had to restart...

Still sucks though.... People suck e.e”


Do you ACTUALLY believe this guest?

Why not? its not even that strange what he said, I don’t even get why he would have to lie, and how profound and interesting reasons would be for lying... So. I guess.


__________________

[Reply] #107
07-10-2013 08:05 PM
Joined: 08-06-2011
Posts: 25,251
offline
Pocket Rocket
Pocket Rocket
Hero of Hyrule
Rep: 215

Lord lash wrote:

Pocket Rocket wrote:

Lord lash wrote:

Helpme wrote: I did some work on the file and i swear to god the wierdest thing happend. As i was looking at the picture, my computer kept shutting down. Then, when i finaly got a littlework done with it, i got blue screened. I got the file from a email from a friend, along with the file but now the file is off my computer and i cant download it again from the email.

What the fuck? e.e That’s what you get for trusting sketchy ass shit...

Someone handed me a home-made virus like that, but my computer was now-where close to long-term fucked over.. Just I had to restart...

Still sucks though.... People suck e.e”


Do you ACTUALLY believe this guest?

Why not? its not even that strange what he said, I don’t even get why he would have to lie, and how profound and interesting reasons would be for lying... So. I guess.


For one thing, he’s just some random guest who keeps bumping this thread for to troll idiots like you.


__________________

[Reply] #108
07-10-2013 08:09 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,827
offline
Re Edgar..
Re Edgar..
Re-Scanning...
Rep: 229

Pocket Rocket wrote:

Lord lash wrote:

Pocket Rocket wrote:

Lord lash wrote:

Helpme wrote: I did some work on the file and i swear to god the wierdest thing happend. As i was looking at the picture, my computer kept shutting down. Then, when i finaly got a littlework done with it, i got blue screened. I got the file from a email from a friend, along with the file but now the file is off my computer and i cant download it again from the email.

What the fuck? e.e That’s what you get for trusting sketchy ass shit...

Someone handed me a home-made virus like that, but my computer was now-where close to long-term fucked over.. Just I had to restart...

Still sucks though.... People suck e.e”


Do you ACTUALLY believe this guest?

Why not? its not even that strange what he said, I don’t even get why he would have to lie, and how profound and interesting reasons would be for lying... So. I guess.


For one thing, he’s just some random guest who keeps bumping this thread for to troll idiots like you.

So this thread is some Fictional whateverness?

Cause I never read the OP.... I only responded with a virus computer shutting down moment like he explained, again its not even that weird.... I don’t even get it.. What did I even miss??


__________________

[Reply] #109
07-10-2013 08:14 PM
Joined: 08-06-2011
Posts: 25,251
offline
Pocket Rocket
Pocket Rocket
Hero of Hyrule
Rep: 215

Lord lash wrote: So this thread is some Fictional whateverness?


No fucking shit.....


__________________

[Reply] #110
07-10-2013 08:15 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,827
offline
Re Edgar..
Re Edgar..
Re-Scanning...
Rep: 229

Pocket Rocket wrote:

Lord lash wrote: So this thread is some Fictional whateverness?


No fucking shit.....

Ahh, well that explains your last post.....


__________________

[Reply] #111
07-16-2013 03:33 AM
Anialation
Guest

This is serious. It was midnight when suddenly I got a random email no joke from an 'anonymous sender' containing smile.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I decided not to open it but again i got the exact same email. this continued for a while even after i blocked all anonymous senders! but it kept on coming! so i decided to open it and there it was the smile thing.all i know is that no matter what u will end up opening the email and even during the day i get scared of it! cause my friend opened the same email and vanished! i keep feeling like that creature is behind me! haunting me! wat do i do?

[Reply] #112
07-24-2013 12:51 PM
ihazsmiledogfetish
Guest

I want to see the original picture; no joke.

[lolz Insanity is fun!]

[Reply] #113
07-24-2013 01:14 PM
Risus
Guest

AnonymousEthan wrote: The story surrounding Smile.jpg has been warped, the original picture is not of a dog, nor is it of any animal or person. It is of a creature unknown to us. The red picture and the picture in the photo that comes with the fake story are pictures constructed to go along with the altered version of the legend. The real Smile.jpg has long been lost along with the people who’ve seen it. How I know of this is because I have communicated with people that have known of instances of the email containing the picture long before it became an internet phenomenon. It is not smiledog.jpg, it is simply smile.jpg, and I doubt that the internet will ever uncover the original image as it is said to disappear by itself. If you ever get an email entitled Smile.jpg, DO NOT OPEN IT, delete it immediately. I believe that the image is of Satan itself.

[Reply] #114
07-24-2013 01:14 PM
Joined: 09-11-2012
Posts: 9,999
offline
Rython
Rython
My love, how could you...?
Rep: 146

I thought the Smile Dog looked kinda cool, I must admit.


__________________

[Reply] #115
08-14-2013 12:26 PM
SmilesWolfyFriend
Guest

Umn, is the original e-mail still out there? Coz I’m trying to find it as I’m interested in the animal Creepypastas.
~AO

[Reply] #116
08-18-2013 05:36 PM
someguy
Guest

I WANT THE SMILE DOG TO EMAIL ME I NEED HIM

AnonymousEthan wrote: The story surrounding Smile.jpg has been warped, the original picture is not of a dog, nor is it of any animal or person. It is of a creature unknown to us. The red picture and the picture in the photo that comes with the fake story are pictures constructed to go along with the altered version of the legend. The real Smile.jpg has long been lost along with the people who’ve seen it. How I know of this is because I have communicated with people that have known of instances of the email containing the picture long before it became an internet phenomenon. It is not smiledog.jpg, it is simply smile.jpg, and I doubt that the internet will ever uncover the original image as it is said to disappear by itself. If you ever get an email entitled Smile.jpg, DO NOT OPEN IT, delete it immediately. I believe that the image is of Satan itself.

[Reply] #117
12-10-2013 08:19 PM
amythest
Guest

WHERE THE CRAP CAN I FIND THE REAL ONE
only about 400 actual people have actually seen it

[Reply] #118
01-06-2014 12:32 AM
Gavin
Guest

The smile dog is a creepypasta said to be found by a high schooler it is said whoever
Has seen the image dies

[Reply] #119
01-06-2014 12:34 AM
Gavin
Guest

You might not want to see the actual image.

[Reply] #120
01-07-2014 07:32 AM
Yolol
Guest

I have sen the original image

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next > Last >>

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact