Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

The Official Neo Guarde Signature Thread.

<< First < Prev 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #121
06-30-2012 01:08 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Acrius Reborn wrote: I require a lot of inspiration when making sigs.

Like the latest ones i made involved a lot of emotion.



I have a lot of strange and subtle feelings inside of me, that’s probably what lead to my current sig :I

@XD go get Photoshop.


__________________

[

Edited 06-30-2012 01:09 AM by Godot
[Reply] #122
06-30-2012 01:18 AM
Joined: 07-07-2011
Posts: 3,131
offline
Silent Survivor
Silent Survivor
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 126

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote: That’s amazing bugeye

I think my sigs fit well with the renders though. Just look at Yukari.

@Bored That Dante one looks sick, that’s your best one yet IMO.

Question: What kind of theme where you going with in your signature? What emotion/feeling do you want to show in your signature to be more specific.



Which signature are we talking about here?

The one you have in your set.



I asked my self that question while I was making it too and I really couldn’t come up with anything. I just let my heart and mind flow tbh. That might sound like some cliche, but that’s what I did and it came out better than I thought it would. I was struggling severely for an hour though, I couldn’t figure out what I wanted on the sig at all.

I do like the end results nonetheless; however if I were to name some kind of theme I wanted on my sig power would be the closest thing too it. I know most people say red=power, but that’s really subjective IMO.

Well Godot, I have something that you should note.

As a matter of fact, everyone in this thread who makes signature should note this that making a signature/banner without a theme or a specific feeling is a pretty boring sig. Every painting, poster or photos that is famous are showing a feeling without telling out through text but more on visual. It depends on the color and effect usage not to mention where everything is placed if it really suppose to be there.
And when making signature, make sure that everything should match with everything, ever effect and color. You cant have a bright color on a dark render/ character. C4D is important too, it mostly reflect on the character itself, a mechanic / robot character should have spiky and hard c4ds, while soft characters like small kids should rounder and colors that are faded together. You can add in text if you want to make it clear

Its all about the right ingredients in the mix.

TBH Godot, your first sigs didn’t had any clear feeling or themes, it was just a character infront of black background with white twisters. Didn’t really mix with Kumagawa character and the touch on the render. But I can’t blame you since it was your first times, myself learned this when I did Toki and Dio signature. Open had the same problem as you with this, but he recently have got a hang on it.

I can tell you what feeling I wanted to bring in that Rena signature, or any other signature in my art thread if you want. smiley

Take this bro tip.


__________________

[Reply] #123
06-30-2012 01:20 AM
Joined: 07-07-2011
Posts: 3,131
offline
Silent Survivor
Silent Survivor
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 126

XD wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

XD wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

XD wrote: I’ve only completed two sigs,but it’s better than nothing.


XD, you should really work on how you resize your render since some sides are either too short or long. Also try to do more than character input with background. Get more inspiration from other sig makers.


I still don’t know much about sig making.I’ve tried doing that countless times,but I constantly failed.

Do you use photoshop?


No.I use Gimp 2.6.

Gimp might be easier, but photoshop gives you so many options.

Go and get Photoshop


__________________

[Reply] #124
06-30-2012 01:20 AM
Joined: 04-01-2012
Posts: 6,635
offline
Kid KO
Kid KO
Hello, Sidney.
Rep: 113

Godot wrote:

Acrius Reborn wrote: I require a lot of inspiration when making sigs.

Like the latest ones i made involved a lot of emotion.



I have a lot of strange and subtle feelings inside of me, that’s probably what lead to my current sig :I

@XD go get Photoshop.


Doesn’t that cost A LOT of money?


__________________

[Reply] #125
06-30-2012 01:23 AM
Joined: 07-07-2011
Posts: 3,131
offline
Silent Survivor
Silent Survivor
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 126

Acrius Reborn wrote: I require a lot of inspiration when making sigs.

Like the latest ones i made involved a lot of emotion.

That is true, that’s why it sometime take time to figure out what to do, especially if it has to match the character your render has. That’s why I asked you about what Bakura was in that first signature request you gave me.


__________________

[Reply] #126
06-30-2012 01:25 AM
Joined: 07-07-2011
Posts: 3,131
offline
Silent Survivor
Silent Survivor
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 126

XD wrote:

Godot wrote:

Acrius Reborn wrote: I require a lot of inspiration when making sigs.

Like the latest ones i made involved a lot of emotion.



I have a lot of strange and subtle feelings inside of me, that’s probably what lead to my current sig :I

@XD go get Photoshop.


Doesn’t that cost A LOT of money?

You can get the trail in this thread


__________________

[Reply] #127
06-30-2012 01:28 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Noted Slayer, and thanks. My current sig does have my feelings in them though. They’re just very subtle and I do agree with you on Kumagawa the first sig didn’t match his persona, the second sig was suppose to give off a nihilistic theme, that’s why I used white and black.

Adam Blade=Badass red and black is perfect for him, it even fits the motif of his clothing.

SeeU was done well.

Yukari was my favorite sig. I had a lot of fun making that one.

I wanted to give off despair for Emukae, but that much is obvious.


__________________

[

[Reply] #128
06-30-2012 01:47 AM
Joined: 07-07-2011
Posts: 3,131
offline
Silent Survivor
Silent Survivor
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 126

Your signature does have, but not the same length in analyzes as mine.


__________________

[Reply] #129
06-30-2012 01:49 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Silent Survivor wrote: Your signature does have, but not the same length in analyzes as mine.



I agree, I can feel the madness and horror from here.


__________________

[

[Reply] #130
06-30-2012 01:55 AM
Joined: 07-07-2011
Posts: 3,131
offline
Silent Survivor
Silent Survivor
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 126

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote: Your signature does have, but not the same length in analyzes as mine.



I agree, I can feel the madness and horror from here.

Yeah.

We should take a look on Tippers thread and ask for the analyzes of a singature.

I would be gladly if anyone could ask me one of my signature so that I can show you what you can think off when making a sig.


__________________

[Reply] #131
06-30-2012 02:05 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote: Your signature does have, but not the same length in analyzes as mine.



I agree, I can feel the madness and horror from here.

Yeah.

We should take a look on Tippers thread and ask for the analyzes of a singature.

I would be gladly if anyone could ask me one of my signature so that I can show you what you can think off when making a sig.



That’s an interesting thread, I should go PM tipper and have him put one or two of my sigs on the spot light?

Oh do you have any C4Ds you can hook me up with? I got a whole bunch off some french site, and downloaded a pack recently.


__________________

[

[Reply] #132
06-30-2012 02:07 AM
Joined: 07-07-2011
Posts: 3,131
offline
Silent Survivor
Silent Survivor
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 126

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote: Your signature does have, but not the same length in analyzes as mine.



I agree, I can feel the madness and horror from here.

Yeah.

We should take a look on Tippers thread and ask for the analyzes of a singature.

I would be gladly if anyone could ask me one of my signature so that I can show you what you can think off when making a sig.



That’s an interesting thread, I should go PM tipper and have him put one or two of my sigs on the spot light?

Oh do you have any C4Ds you can hook me up with? I got a whole bunch off some french site, and downloaded a pack recently.

Try some from sigtutorial.com or use google


__________________

[Reply] #133
07-01-2012 11:41 AM
Joined: 09-25-2010
Posts: 4,240
offline
Vibra
Vibra
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 104

[Reply] #134
07-01-2012 09:26 PM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,210
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

For those who makes signatures


__________________

[Reply] #135
07-01-2012 10:08 PM
Joined: 11-02-2006
Posts: 9,976
offline
Tippership Commander
Tippership Commander
The Last of the T's of Legend.....
Rep: 231

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote: That’s amazing bugeye

I think my sigs fit well with the renders though. Just look at Yukari.

@Bored That Dante one looks sick, that’s your best one yet IMO.

Question: What kind of theme where you going with in your signature? What emotion/feeling do you want to show in your signature to be more specific.



Which signature are we talking about here?

The one you have in your set.



I asked my self that question while I was making it too and I really couldn’t come up with anything. I just let my heart and mind flow tbh. That might sound like some cliche, but that’s what I did and it came out better than I thought it would. I was struggling severely for an hour though, I couldn’t figure out what I wanted on the sig at all.

I do like the end results nonetheless; however if I were to name some kind of theme I wanted on my sig power would be the closest thing too it. I know most people say red=power, but that’s really subjective IMO.

Well Godot, I have something that you should note.

As a matter of fact, everyone in this thread who makes signature should note this that making a signature/banner without a theme or a specific feeling is a pretty boring sig. Every painting, poster or photos that is famous are showing a feeling without telling out through text but more on visual. It depends on the color and effect usage not to mention where everything is placed if it really suppose to be there.
And when making signature, make sure that everything should match with everything, ever effect and color. You cant have a bright color on a dark render/ character. C4D is important too, it mostly reflect on the character itself, a mechanic / robot character should have spiky and hard c4ds, while soft characters like small kids should rounder and colors that are faded together. You can add in text if you want to make it clear

Its all about the right ingredients in the mix.

TBH Godot, your first sigs didn’t had any clear feeling or themes, it was just a character infront of black background with white twisters. Didn’t really mix with Kumagawa character and the touch on the render. But I can’t blame you since it was your first times, myself learned this when I did Toki and Dio signature. Open had the same problem as you with this, but he recently have got a hang on it.

I can tell you what feeling I wanted to bring in that Rena signature, or any other signature in my art thread if you want. smiley

Take this bro tip.

Yo Dawg, you’re stealing mah lines :/

...Plus he’s piggybacking on what I already mentioned about sigs eventually needing a specific feel- which is why each Old Guard Class Sig I did was customized with exactly the same thought train.

You want to focus on a theme that grabs!

/Slayer ninja’ing, piggybacking.

PS: I will actually contrast one thing he said- you can go unorthodox- like color, brightness, across renders, etc. But it’s hard to get it to work-but dont let that stop you from trying. Firewolf proved that unorthodox sigs can be done ...


Slayer wrote: For those who makes signatures



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


__________________

Edited 07-01-2012 10:08 PM by Tippership Commander
[Reply] #136
07-02-2012 01:33 AM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 165

Hey tipper can you do me a favor? Can you analyze my best signatures in that thread of yours? Do the same for the others too. Thanks in advance.

As you already know our sigs are in the front page of this thread.


__________________

[

[Reply] #137
07-02-2012 01:34 AM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,210
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

Tippership Commander wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote:

Silent Survivor wrote:

Godot wrote: That’s amazing bugeye

I think my sigs fit well with the renders though. Just look at Yukari.

@Bored That Dante one looks sick, that’s your best one yet IMO.

Question: What kind of theme where you going with in your signature? What emotion/feeling do you want to show in your signature to be more specific.



Which signature are we talking about here?

The one you have in your set.



I asked my self that question while I was making it too and I really couldn’t come up with anything. I just let my heart and mind flow tbh. That might sound like some cliche, but that’s what I did and it came out better than I thought it would. I was struggling severely for an hour though, I couldn’t figure out what I wanted on the sig at all.

I do like the end results nonetheless; however if I were to name some kind of theme I wanted on my sig power would be the closest thing too it. I know most people say red=power, but that’s really subjective IMO.

Well Godot, I have something that you should note.

As a matter of fact, everyone in this thread who makes signature should note this that making a signature/banner without a theme or a specific feeling is a pretty boring sig. Every painting, poster or photos that is famous are showing a feeling without telling out through text but more on visual. It depends on the color and effect usage not to mention where everything is placed if it really suppose to be there.
And when making signature, make sure that everything should match with everything, ever effect and color. You cant have a bright color on a dark render/ character. C4D is important too, it mostly reflect on the character itself, a mechanic / robot character should have spiky and hard c4ds, while soft characters like small kids should rounder and colors that are faded together. You can add in text if you want to make it clear

Its all about the right ingredients in the mix.

TBH Godot, your first sigs didn’t had any clear feeling or themes, it was just a character infront of black background with white twisters. Didn’t really mix with Kumagawa character and the touch on the render. But I can’t blame you since it was your first times, myself learned this when I did Toki and Dio signature. Open had the same problem as you with this, but he recently have got a hang on it.

I can tell you what feeling I wanted to bring in that Rena signature, or any other signature in my art thread if you want. smiley

Take this bro tip.

Yo Dawg, you’re stealing mah lines :/

...Plus he’s piggybacking on what I already mentioned about sigs eventually needing a specific feel- which is why each Old Guard Class Sig I did was customized with exactly the same thought train.

You want to focus on a theme that grabs!

/Slayer ninja’ing, piggybacking.

PS: I will actually contrast one thing he said- you can go unorthodox- like color, brightness, across renders, etc. But it’s hard to get it to work-but dont let that stop you from trying. Firewolf proved that unorthodox sigs can be done ...


Slayer wrote: For those who makes signatures



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Didn’t knew that you I did. xD

I didn’t read your comment on the first pages tho, I just whanted to clear things for the sig maker that they should try to put a theme, I knw Firewolf has done it, but let be honest here, he is an expert in making grapic art and beeing doing it for quite sometimes, people like Godot and xD still needs a long way to make that achivement so they haft to follow this step for improvment.


__________________

[Reply] #138
07-03-2012 10:19 PM
Joined: 05-24-2012
Posts: 5,300
offline
Helios
Helios
Eyes Like Ice~
Rep: 117

So I’ve been fucking around with Photoshop and just finished my first sig.


__________________

[Reply] #139
07-03-2012 10:22 PM
Joined: 04-01-2012
Posts: 6,635
offline
Kid KO
Kid KO
Hello, Sidney.
Rep: 113

(;_;^)


__________________

Edited 07-03-2012 10:23 PM by Kid KO
[Reply] #140
07-03-2012 10:25 PM
Joined: 05-24-2012
Posts: 5,300
offline
Helios
Helios
Eyes Like Ice~
Rep: 117

XD wrote: (;_;^)



Dafuq?


__________________

<< First < Prev 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact