Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Sage of six paths madara gif request

[1]

[Reply] #1
05-28-2015 02:22 PM
Joined: 04-21-2015
Posts: 967
offline
Son Vegeta Returns
Son Vegeta Returns
Regular
Rep: 6

If someone could just make me a Gif from the latest episode with Sage of six paths madara id do you 1 favour.


__________________

[Reply] #2
05-28-2015 02:26 PM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,337
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

fuckboi!


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #3
05-28-2015 02:29 PM
Joined: 04-21-2015
Posts: 967
offline
Son Vegeta Returns
Son Vegeta Returns
Regular
Rep: 6

Beholder wrote: fuckboi!


__________________

[Reply] #4
05-28-2015 02:32 PM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,337
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

How have you been my friend?


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #5
05-28-2015 02:33 PM
Joined: 07-26-2014
Posts: 2,470
offline
Xennotraun
Xennotraun
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 23

You weren’t banned?


__________________

[Reply] #6
05-28-2015 02:35 PM
Joined: 04-21-2015
Posts: 967
offline
Son Vegeta Returns
Son Vegeta Returns
Regular
Rep: 6

Beholder wrote: How have you been my friend?

trying to get a life so far thats not working out.


__________________

[Reply] #7
05-28-2015 02:35 PM
Joined: 04-21-2015
Posts: 967
offline
Son Vegeta Returns
Son Vegeta Returns
Regular
Rep: 6

Xennotraun wrote: You weren’t banned?

cant ban a god


__________________

[Reply] #8
05-28-2015 02:38 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Xennotraun wrote: You weren’t banned?

He has been, but quite frankly he should be for being a toxic annoyance,.

[Reply] #9
05-28-2015 02:40 PM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,337
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

Son Vegeta Returns wrote:

Beholder wrote: How have you been my friend?

trying to get a life so far thats not working out.



Oh, problems at school again?

no friends? sad

Lets hope it gets better ey


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #10
05-28-2015 02:42 PM
Joined: 04-21-2015
Posts: 967
offline
Son Vegeta Returns
Son Vegeta Returns
Regular
Rep: 6

TheBlackDragonz wrote:

Xennotraun wrote: You weren’t banned?

He has been, but quite frankly he should be for being a toxic annoyance,.

I rarely post lmao wat?
@Beholder its summer


__________________

[Reply] #11
05-28-2015 02:42 PM
Joined: 06-22-2013
Posts: 16,135
offline
Madoka
Madoka
I'm kawaii af
Rep: 174

TheBlackDragonz wrote:

Xennotraun wrote: You weren’t banned?

He has been, but quite frankly he should be for being a toxic annoyance,.



TheBlackDragonz wrote: for being a toxic annoyance.



TheBlackDragonz wrote: a toxic annoyance.



TheBlackDragonz wrote:



TheBlackDragonz wrote:



K den

[Reply] #12
05-28-2015 02:47 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Madoka wrote:

TheBlackDragonz wrote:

Xennotraun wrote: You weren’t banned?

He has been, but quite frankly he should be for being a toxic annoyance,.



TheBlackDragonz wrote: for being a toxic annoyance.



TheBlackDragonz wrote: a toxic annoyance.



TheBlackDragonz wrote:



TheBlackDragonz wrote:



K den

so funny.

[Reply] #13
05-28-2015 02:48 PM
Joined: 04-21-2015
Posts: 967
offline
Son Vegeta Returns
Son Vegeta Returns
Regular
Rep: 6

TheBlackDragonz wrote:

Madoka wrote:

TheBlackDragonz wrote:

Xennotraun wrote: You weren’t banned?

He has been, but quite frankly he should be for being a toxic annoyance,.



TheBlackDragonz wrote: for being a toxic annoyance.



TheBlackDragonz wrote: a toxic annoyance.



TheBlackDragonz wrote:



TheBlackDragonz wrote:



K den

so funny.

Well he has a point your basically proto dude with mod powers.


__________________

[Reply] #14
05-28-2015 02:51 PM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Son Vegeta Returns wrote:

TheBlackDragonz wrote:

Madoka wrote:

TheBlackDragonz wrote:

Xennotraun wrote: You weren’t banned?

He has been, but quite frankly he should be for being a toxic annoyance,.



TheBlackDragonz wrote: for being a toxic annoyance.



TheBlackDragonz wrote: a toxic annoyance.



TheBlackDragonz wrote:



TheBlackDragonz wrote:



K den

so funny.

Well he has a point your basically proto dude with mod powers.

I get that I am often annoying, but I am NOWHERE near that annoying.

[Reply] #15
05-28-2015 02:51 PM
Joined: 06-22-2013
Posts: 16,135
offline
Madoka
Madoka
I'm kawaii af
Rep: 174

Son Vegeta Returns wrote: Well he has a point your basically proto dude with mod powers.



Lmfao

[Reply] #16
05-28-2015 02:56 PM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,337
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

lool


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #17
06-06-2015 01:46 AM
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 4,001
offline
hi am new
hi am new
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

I could make a HD 40 FPS high quality gif for you

But i don’t make gifs for bad animes


__________________

[Reply] #18
07-02-2015 08:00 AM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,209
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

You tried.


__________________

[1]

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact